Desktop gold login not working -Troubleshooting Guide
Unable to login your desktop gold on windows?
Does your desktop gold login window crashes or become black/blank when you hit the sign-in button? Don’t be upset!
Simply follow the step by step instructions to fix can’t login desktop gold issue on your own.
Let’s begin by discussing the possible errors you may get while trying to login desktop gold.
- In most of the cases, a display error occurred with the following content “Invalid/Incorrect username and password”
- Window become unresponsive and act sluggish when you input the desktop gold credentials.
- Successful login happens but nothing displayed after this.
- When you submit username password the screen turns black/blank or exit itself unexpectedly.
- An error message displays ‘Can’t connect to this account’.
The answer for the query why Desktop Gold Login for Windows 7,8, or 10 not happening
or can’t get into desktop gold can vary depending upon the type of error you are getting.
Generally, some of the basic reasons responsible for desktop gold login authentication errors include:
Common Reasons Desktop gold login not working Error
Invalid Username & Password
It is not rare when you forget your desktop gold credentials. You would not be able to sign in to your desktop gold if you’re punching wrong, misspelled, case sensitive credentials.
Defective Internet connection
Your desktop gold is not connected to Internet connection properly. Or the internet signal strength is weak or there is any interruption in signal transmission.
Service Outage/ Server not Responding
The reason you’re unable to login Desktop Gold Account is server is under maintenance or having technical issues. Also, If there are multiple login requests or huge traffic at the server end, you will not be able to get into desktop gold login screen.
Corrupt/Missing Desktop Gold file
If your desktop gold contains missing/empty file it results in failure of communicating between desktop gold source file to desktop gold shortcut.
In case, you found missing desktop gold icon, visit Desktop Gold Icon Missing Error – Self Help Guide to get fix this error.
Older/ outdated Desktop Gold
You would not be allowed to login desktop gold if you’re using an older desktop gold version for security reasons. You can download the latest desktop gold version for window/Mac device for a successful login.
Your system doesn’t support required system specifications to run desktop gold on your window device.
Insufficient/Overloaded Internal memory (RAM)
You have unnecessary junk files stored on your system storage. Thus, your system lacks sufficient memory storage essentials for desktop gold.
Yes! You read it right! When your desktop gold sign button won’t act it can be due to outdated java. Your window will not work properly and results in window crashes or not reacting.
To know effective solutions how to fix window crashes read : Desktop Gold icon not responding Guide.
Desktop gold is hanging due to the presence of Virus & Infected files
Your computer contains infected and malicious files that control and regulate the working of desktop gold software.
To fix them, you need to perform the step by step solutions listed below…..
How to fix Desktop Gold can’t login issue by own? Get your Solutions…
To rectify the issue of logging into Desktop Gold account, follow the steps in the same way as mentioned without skipping any…
Check your Desktop Gold username and password
Start troubleshooting your desktop gold won’t accessible login page issue with verifying account credentials. Here are the things you need to keep in mind while punching username & password
- Make sure you’re using authenticate credentials (check your screen name twice before submitting)
- Your password is case-sensitive
- Type your password manually, as when your copy-paste your password (if you have stored somewhere), sometimes it takes the space and cause an error.
Further, if you can’t sign in Desktop Gold on Microsoft Outlook, you need to update your third party software.
If you’re sure you’re providing the correct password but still can’t sign in to desktop gold, or if you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset/ recover or create a new desktop gold password in few minutes. Want to know how? See the steps below:
Steps to create/Regenerate Desktop gold password:
- Using computer browser you prefer open desktop gold sign-in page.
- On the opened window, click on the Login/Join button.
- Type your username (or screen name) or email address in the input box and tap on NEXT button.
- Now, click on the “Forgot password” listed below.
- Type your username/ email again in the provided box and click next
- A window will appear asking for the registered phone number associated with your account >>>>>>feed the correct number and select next
Note: This is the same number you have provided during desktop gold account creation/registration.
- After submitting number, you will get an OTP verification code on your phone number. Copy this code and type that number in the box shown on the screen.
- Finally, click on the verify button. It the code matches, a prompt window will appear with two boxes – type new password and confirm the same password again
Note: we recommend to create a new password instead of using the old if you think someone has your old password.
- Provide your new password >>>>click on and exit
Important: We highly recommend to create a password of at least eight characters long including numbers, letters and special characters such as (_,@,*) to keep your account safe & secure from a threat.
Getting desktop Gold login redirect error after punching the password? Read the desktop Gold Troubleshooting page.
Release System memory
To get eliminate Desktop Gold blank/Black screen error, flush out all unnecessary data stored in your computer to free up your system RAM.
If you are still unable to login Desktop gold, even after freeing up system storage memory you need to inspect your PC for trojans.
Scan your entire computer for infected files and remove them
Make sure the antivirus software you own is updated and working properly. If you do not own already, you can download any security software you prefer to scan your device.
To do so,
- Launch your antivirus software from the window taskbar
- Click on the scan button>>>>>>once the scanning process is done>>>delete all the infected files.
Troubleshoot your Internet Connection
If you frequently getting sign in error on desktop gold or desktop gold keeping you log off, you need to check your network and connectivity settings.
Note: If you’re using a wireless connection, simply change your device location near to router for best signal strength.
Steps to troubleshoot Internet connection:
- Click on the window start button and go to the control panel.
- Under this menu, choose ‘Network and Internet>>>>>>> in the next window prompt, select ‘Network and Sharing Center’ option
- Next, search for the ‘Troubleshoot Problems’ option and click on it
- Finally, click on the ‘internet connections’ to troubleshoot the network error.
- If you see any errors, follow the on-screen instructions to fix it. In any worst case, you find it unable to locate any error and still unable to login your account via desktop gold app. You may contact your local internet service provider for better solutions.
Note: In order to diagnose network problems related to wireless networks, Ethernet, or other network adapters, you need to select the ‘Network Adapter,’ option listed on the same window.
Doing this is necessary to keep your window up to date. You can also update your java manually. Follow the step-by-step instruction, in the same order as listed below
- Click on the window start button and search for the programs option
- Under this menu, search for the ‘Java program listing’
- Now, select ‘configure Java to open the Java Control Panel’
- On the open window, locate and click the Update button.
Note: In order to enable Java Update automatically, simply allow the checkbox next to Updates Automatically tab within the same window.
In case none of the above said solutions work, there might be something wrong with the desktop gold software. In case it not responding, read the Desktop Gold icon not responding Guide.
In this scenario, you need to uninstall and then reinstall the desktop gold software.
Uninstall and re-setup the desktop gold software
Note: Perform this method if you have tried all methods stated above and still unable to login to your desktop gold app.
Learn how to uninstall desktop gold…
- Launch window start menu>>>>>go to control panel>>>>>> Navigate to ‘Program’ option
- On the next window, search and locate Desktop Gold and right click to it>>>>>>Choose uninstall>>>>exit
Once this process is done, you are liable to install desktop gold on your device. After downloading, locate the desktop gold installer file and install it.
Make sure you’re system meets all the specification required to get desktop gold. While downloading desktop gold, you may encountered with error 104 code.
To fix this — read desktop gold 104 error code -Guide!
If you’re still left with an query, you may consult with our desktop gold professionals for better understanding.